| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Geisenheim in February is very cool at 2.3 °C (36.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.3 °C (41.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.6 °C (30.9 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 5.9 °C (10.6 °F).
- The weather in February is dry. A mere 35mm (1.4in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 9:15 long and the longest day is 10:47 long with an average length of 9:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Geisenheim February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Geisenheim, Germany
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Geisenheim:
- Münster, Germany - 221.6 kms (137.7 miles) N
- Gemert, Netherlands - 236.2 kms (146.8 miles) NW
- Essen, Germany - 172.6 kms (107.2 miles) NNW
- Cologne, Germany - 129.6 kms (80.6 miles) NNW
- Maastricht, Netherlands - 185.9 kms (115.5 miles) NW
- Trier-Petrisberg, Germany - 96.5 kms (60 miles) WSW
- Luxemburg City, Luxembourg - 131.3 kms (81.6 miles) WSW
- Nancy, France - 191.2 kms (118.8 miles) SW
- Strasbourg, France - 161.3 kms (100.2 miles) S
- Strasbourg, France - 161.2 kms (100.2 miles) S